Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby Shower

We celebrated Babi's baby shower. I wanted to make her baby shower really big. I wanted to call all our special friends, people who have been through all this with us, and also people who are really close to our hearts.

But just then, many of my friends raised a signal of caution telling me that it could get jinxed and that not many people should come to know and blah blah.. Not that I really buy it, because I dont mind making any amount of noise about the arrival of my baby, but then again, the last thing I want is some ill befall either the mother or the child because of some reason - whatever it may be.

So I just took the closest family members out, those who happened to be with us. Its surprising, because, these were the also two people who have been through Babi's entire pregnancy along our side - helping, supporting, loving. And I cant think of many more who could be in our list as important as them - for who they were to us, and for what they have done.

We all went dressy to Vivanta by Taj, Thycaud and celebrated Babi's baby shower - with love, laughter and happiness.

 

And just then I realised - it is not the amount of people on your list - its the quality of time spent. And when it came to that - I know for sure that it was a night Babi would never forget, for we had a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment