Friday, September 28, 2012

Babi and Barfi

Ever since Babi got a red alert from her mom saying that the baby's head has come down a little bit, she has been on bed-rest. That also put an end to all those eating outside dinners, long drives, beach-hopping, watching movies, shopping - everything. So the only chance for movie-buffs like us to catch up on the latest flicks was to wait for the torrents to arrive, and then download and see them.

The last movie we saw was Barfi. It was a decent flick. The cast acted brilliantly, but there was a lot of plagiarization - in terms of presentation, dialougues, ideas, etc. But on the whole, I think it was a decent watch. But Babi LOVED the movie. She says she could watch the flick for alteast ten more times. I wonder how. I mean, seriously?

But what amazed me in the movie is the striking resemble the character Jhilmil had with Babi when she was small. I am attaching a pic here and thus, leaving none of you to wander in your imagination. There.




I know, Babi is going to KILL ME for this one. Adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment