Sunday, October 21, 2012

This wait

Dearest lil hun,

You are 37+6 weeks old today and mommy is looking not-so-happy with this wait now. Infact so is daddy. We cant wait to see you now baby. Please try and come out as soon as possible baby. Your grandma was discussing about inducing labour maybe early next week, because she does not want you to hang in there way too long, but I wonder, why not tomorrow?

On the other hand, as much as your mom wants you out into the world, she does not want any artificial intervention. She doesn't want any induction, she doesn't want any caesarian section. But to tell you frankly, I for one dont think that your mom will have the courage to go through the whole labour, because she has a very low tolerance for pain. And it isn't her fault because as much as she wants it, I know she wont be able to take it.

Normal labour or otherwise, I just want to see you fast. I think I am frustrated now. Sorry. :(

Love and waiting,

Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment