Thursday, October 25, 2012

We're 03 Years today!!


We're celebrating 03 years of HAPPILY MARRIED LIFE today. And in sense of the word. And its great to be a 03 member family to celebrate it too. Such abundance of blessings in my life, I am humbled before Him.

Today, apart from a few other gifts I got for Babi, I made her a small video. A video with a collection of pictures the marks our 03 year old journey and every picture had a story to tell. To use as the background music, I requested my friend Vandana Srinivasan, to send me one of her songs, and she very graciously consented. I insisted that I use only her song because her voice and delivery fully explains the state of mind I am whenever I am with my wife. That "flung into the heavens" kind of mood.

This is the video that I made:


Babi saw this video when I wasn't around. I was upstairs and she was seeing it below. She called me and I heard a broken voice. Fearing if anything had gone wrong, I rushed down - only to see her weeping uncontrollably seeing the video. She could not even say a word, she just hugged me and wept. And she told me everything that her heart wanted to tell even without uttering a word.

And when she finally did manage to get words out, she said she was sorry for not getting me any gift. I only said, "You gave me the biggest gift you could every give. Nothing, at no time can match this amazing gift ever, EVER in my life." Tears rolled down again. This time it was mutual.

Bliss.

The original video is this :




No comments:

Post a Comment