Wednesday, October 10, 2012

36+ weeks

Babi : Please stop punching me baby..

Dearest cup-cake,

Today I heard your heart-beats through my stethoscope.  It was such a great feeling. I feel the right word is – liberating. Beating at such a fast pace, as if telling me that you are waiting to come out and meet the both of us. And its likewise baby – cos everytime we perceive a movement or a kick, our heart races with joy too.

When its time for you to draw those curtains and finally see us, you’ll see two loving hearts amidst many others, two hearts to whom your existence have meant the world, two hearts who have counted each minute and measured each milestone of your growth inside, two hearts for whom nothing means more than having you in our lives – two hearts you’ll call Accha and Mamma.

We love you baby. Come soon. Cant wait.

Love,

Pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment