Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Weeks.

Dear little baby,

You are growing and doubling in size in there, arent you? I can feel that from the size of mom's tummy. I have always complained to her that her tummy isn't growing enough and my fears worsened when the doctor said that there was some calcifications in her placenta and that could compromise with your nutrient supply. But she also said that you have the perfect weight and that you are kicking in there just fine. That gave me immense relief. But however the "calcifications" thing was a cause for worry and your granny-ma adviced that a blood volume expander be pushed into your mom's blood so that you dont run out of space in there to play. And ever since that has gone in, her tummy has become a lot bigger. How I love to see your mom like this. She has this glow on her face that I havent seen before. She has become a lot chubbier and cute and I am sure she is going to be one of the most prettiest mom that you and I'd ever know.

Keep growing in there my baby like a good child and dont struggle to come out too soon. Its a nice place out here too, with warm hearts, many people to love and daddy, but also there is no place that is safer than the one your mom has for you. A cosy place, right below her heart. You lucky one!

Love you tons,

Pappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment