Friday, September 21, 2012

Dad's Pregnancy Symptoms

Dearest honey-bun,

How are you doing today my baby love? By the way the mommy darlings tummy is growing, I am sure you are growing up just right. What more can make a daddy happy I wonder.

The whole world talks about mother's pregnancy symptoms and what it takes to be a mother. I agree with that because they go through a LOT through the pregnancy, and nothing in the world can match or take away the importance and privilege of being a mom. But one other person goes through a lot, atleast almost, through these nine months - the dad-to-be.
Eating, Drinking, Swelling like a raisin
For me, it wasn't that tough. I had dreamed of being here even before I got here. That's a whole other story altogether, but my point is - I've got some weird symptoms too. Ok, I know that this freaks you out as much as it freaks me out to write this to you - but there it is. Wide in the open.

Of-late I feel my tummy is increasing in size as well. I have weird symptoms like gastritis and constipation and weight gain, nausea, insomnia, and mood swings. I checked up the internet for reasons because I was too ashamed of discussing it with my friends and my colleagues who are also doctors or fathers. It seems it is called the "Sympathetic" something. Nonsense. I guess they can call it what ever they want as long as they are not going through it themselves. *****!!

Oh, sorry baby, I forgot we arent supposed to swear in front of a baby.

Anyways, that's all for now, cute bum, because I think I am getting a mood-swing already.

Ufff..

Love,

Pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment