Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just Happy.

Back to base after a refreshing and rejuvenating time at my home in Thrissur with my family. Its got bigger and more beautiful with Mira joining into our league. And as for me, I've got bigger too - in my tummy and my memories. Its a quantum shift from being the man-of-the-house to being the elder 'child' in the family. I could just call up/ask dad to get me a burger or a Shawarma whenever he'd go out for getting groceries just like we did when we were kids, or just ask mom to cook me something I really relish, sometimes for breakfast which I'd only do at 10 am. It was all so nice and sublime, something so worth the wait I've waited - thinking and dreaming and planning for the past many months. Sometimes you are so happy in the inside that you cant complain even when it has ended because you know deep inside that you have with you a precious memory - a memory that you are going to treasure for a long time to come. Yes, today, inspite of being back from that abundance of love, I am still happy. Really Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment