Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby and Love.

Dearest Cutie,

Nothing in the world today makes me more happy than to keep calling you my baby,
Nothing in the world can parallel our love in feeling you grow day-by-day my bunny,
Little sounds that you hear from the world outside your mummy's belly,
Are imperfect sounds of your daddy's lullaby.
You have gone through a lot already my lil baby bun,
And that makes me sure that one day you will shine like the sun.
When days go by and the time is fit for you to arrive,
You will change our lives with your mere presence - oh so sublime!
And time will slip away knowing and loving and caring my apple-pie,
And before we will know you'll be a big boy and the constant source of our joy.
And my heart swells to know we have been chosen to be through this,
To hold you and welcome you into this world with a tight kiss.
To nurture and love you till the time we have been given here on earth has been spent,
And to go back to tell Him how blessed we were, just to be your parent.
Even then our love for you will shower, maybe like the silent wind, or a shower,
Watching your path, sieving your troubles, gazing at our miracle in mystic wonder.
Nothing in this world would take your place in my heart ever,
Nothing in my pocketful of memories will overtake my fate to be your father,
For ever and never.


My Baby in a 4D Scan Image
Cant wait to see you my darling,

Love,

Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment