Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rain, Train, Complaints.

Yeah, so I was travelling on work from Trivandrum to Belgaum. In train. The view from the window was breathtaking. The Western Ghats look magnificent in the rain. And it was heavy downpour all the time, and at some point it seemed to me as if we were dancing in the train at an imaginary level. What a poetic atmosphere it was. It almost left me in a trans - so enchanted in this pristine creation of God.
Just when I was neck deep in it, the sirens told me that I had reached my destination and there I was standing with all my luggage at the Margaon railway station.
Landing here was like waking up from a dream. Dark, un-attractive reality blared loud. Before I talk any further, I am going to upload a couple of pictures, to keep you in perspective.

What do I say - is there any extend to the amount of work we need to do before we are even close to something we call neat and hygienic? In what way have you contributed to make sure our waiting stations are clean? Is this what we want for ourselves? I leave you with this thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment