Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happiness. Smiles.

So, after nearly a month of separation I am going to head home today. I cant even tell you how much happiness floods my heart at this time. Getting to meet and spend time with my 3 'B's that I have missed so much. To soak in the warmth of my home. To eat the lovely food that my wife would cook. To play with my most lovely doggies. To have fun-times with my sister-in-law. To watch my father-in-law getting better. To have my mobiles working at all time, and enjoying an uninterrupted network. To go catch up with some movies in the movie-hall. To meet friends. To study (well, thats not really what tops the chart presently!). All this, and much much more.

Everyday I would take out my diary and scribble so many things in my TO DO list. Things I need to do once I get home. And when the list would explode, I would tear it away and begin all over again, adding new ones and subtracting the ones that have been side-lined with ones that take more priority. The sheer joy in planning all this. Aaaaah. And to be getting the chance to execute all this in about 3 days. This is bliss!! 

Moreover, when I head home, I am going to ask for the remaining bunch of leave I have accumulated. And when it comes through - well, I guess - Its PARTY-TIME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment