Friday, September 2, 2011

Lucky and Nasty.

Lately I have got the opportunity to meet so many pathetic people in many walks of life. Some I could avoid, but many I had to and will have to endure. And there are many like me who suffer these organisms which are not even close to being human. I was thinking to myself - who could possibly love them? Who would put up with this big bag of shit? I guess that is exactly where FAMILY comes into the picture, because I doubt if they have even a single friend. Family sticks by you no matter how dirty you are, no matter how dumb you are and how much you hurt them. They would still find a reason to love you and hang on in there for you. Haven't we heard the phrase - "that's a face only a mother can love". Your own family will be there for you inspite of all your short-comings. If it wasn't for their families, left to us, we should have beaten the living day-lights of them. Period. Morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment