Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good bye and Get lost.

Dear Sucker,

I wish I could send you this letter, but I don't want to give you that privilege. That's how far you took things.

I have tolerated you for more than 3 years now and things have crossed the line. Though it isn't difficult for me to be the one who gives more in any relationship, you have made me realise how worthless it is when it is done for a selfish and conceited di** like you!

I have asked you to stay away from me before too, but you came back with your worries and I found it difficult to not come back into your life and help you. But this once, I just wish you fell down a cliff or got marooned on an island with blood sucking parasites around, etc. I see no reason why I should keep someone who would cheat on his wife and his friends and his family all the time, in my life.

I wish I could write his name here, so to tell the world what kind of a moron he is. But I dont want to be the one to break his marriage, that I leave it to him. Anyways, feels good to throw him out of my life, for good. And what a sense of tranquility I get doing that. Aaaaaaahhhhh.... :)

Yours hatefully,
Me.

3 comments:

  1. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Doc!....that was pretty harsh, but then again it may help him see reality, and change his ways if it not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, have tried that a million times mate. But atleast this once, I so dont want to be the one taking the rotten shit. He - his life = none of my concern. Thats all.

    ReplyDelete