Monday, February 25, 2013

I love my bed mates.

I hit the sack with the two most precious things in my life. My wife and my son. And every night I wake up from my sleep just to sit and watch these gems sleeping. This daily ritual has made me closer to His Grace and makes me strive to be a better, worthier person of the so much blessings that has been bestowed on me.

My son, my wife. The best things that has happened to me in this life are them. Life is never just existing, its truly LIVING everytime and every second I am in their presence. Pull me away from those where my heart resides and I wither like a plucked flower in the sun.

His Grace, His Love and to His Plans, we all fully and totally surrender to. And the to the love that I receive on earth, brings me to my knees.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Far too many children become the victims of abuse, neglect, or
    abandonment and then sadly, often they become wards of the
    court who will eventually determine their fate.

    " Earlier today some cruise ship struck land in Alaska. I want to mention a part of the Prime Law (Twelve Visions Party) which is part of Neothink.

    Here is my weblog ... Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete