Sunday, March 21, 2010

As she walked towards me...

I will never forget two days ever in my life. And its both got to do with my wife - Babitha.



I remember her standing behind the curtain, in a red saree...the day I had gone to meet her the first time, trembling, as if out of fear. I could see her legs shaky and fingers trembling with excessive tremors. I had a feeling that she did not like where she was or in plain words, she did not like me. That left me also throat-clenched with not a single word coming out in the beginning. But then I had to break the ice, and I started off...to only last for about one hour. We had a great time talking! We talked about almost everything under the sun. Man, I knew that very moment that if it had to be anybody, I would be very lucky if it was her! And after we got engaged a few days later, I learned that it was the same for her too and she was just apprehensive about me liking her, and she really prayed I did.





And the vision of her walking to me on the day of our marriage. Oh God! My heart still skips a beat when I think about it. She walked towards me like as if an angel, with so much grace and beauty that filled my heart instantly, involuntarily with so much love that I did not even realize that I was on camera. Haha.. It gave me such unbelievable amount of joy to think that in no time she would be mine for life. And living everyday with her love in my life, I cant ask for anything more. All my prayers have been answered through her, and I am now left with nothing more to ask. So many dreams I had kept inside me in the dark and now with her and just with her coming along has light up my life and days and makes me feel alive. I cant even imagine how life would have been otherwise. Love you baby, for all things I know you do for me to just make me happy, and the many others I yet dont. :) :x

2 comments:

  1. umm.................. how can i show blushes in smiley...............i reallly dont know :P..........love u too..........:* .......

    ReplyDelete