Tuesday, November 29, 2011

When Heart Bleeds - II

There were a few readers who got back to me and asked me how Neetu was after reading the entry When Heart Bleeds.

Well, I dont know where to begin. There is bad news. Neetu, after fighting a brave battle with her illness succumbed to it on the 12th day. She came into consciousness a day prior to going away for ever where she asked her sister to take care of her parents. She told her parents to never grieve over her absence. And just before she could talk anything further, she got an other massive seizure.

When I hear this, I feel that she knew that she was going to die and this was her last conversation with her loved ones. And as if God had timed her rendezvous with consciousness, she was pulled back into coma. Her parents, her sister, her students and the villagers miss her to this day. She's become the synonym to bravery to many and the ideal daughter to the others.

As for me, I miss her too. I havent met her, talked to her, nothing. But so much I've known about her that I wanted to meet her in person so much. I wanted to hear from her dad that she has come out of her misery and is fine and hearty. I wanted to see her live life like the way every girl her age deserved to. I miss the chance to have seen her through all that. But somewhere in my heart I am also glad to know that she isnt suffering, fighting for life.

God bless her soul. And her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment