Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meet the awesome Miss. Mira

Mira
For all those who came in late, here is a fabulous news – My little brother is going to get engaged soon. Feb 12th. And we couldn’t find a better match to him than this stunning girl – Mira.

Mira is an engineer by profession and hails from Ernakulam. She happens to be the best buddy of a distant relative of ours through whom we got to know that there lives miles away a beautiful girl whom we could consider to bring home as my brother’s bride. Girls can go on and on when they talk about their close friends, and that’s exactly what I thought when Aathi was describing her – with all the superlatives that one could imagine. Could she actually be this sweet, I wondered?

Fast forward to today and now we know Mira as if we’ve known her for ages. She’s down to earth, pretty, simple and elegant, got an amazing sense of humour, would always be smiling, terrific in cooking, singer, dancer, very friendly, easy to talk to, and above all else – totally and absolutely in love with Shiju. Well, what else can I say- we got the best we could ask for.

I think its a sibling  thing – you want your brother to get the best of everything. Well, I just feel  the same too. And with her coming into our lives – I couldn’t be more happier about our fate and for him. He thus joins the brigade of happily married men in sometime and what better than getting married to someone who loves you back just the way you do!

While the engagement and wedding preparations are already on, I don’t miss the chance to be grateful to the Almighty for the turn of events in our lives. It could have been anyone, but thank God its her! Our very own Miss. Mira.

1 comment: