Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dare you complain. Huh.

Did I tell you guys that I am suppossed to be studying for my speciality exams that is on Jan 15th and despite that I am in the deserts training. Well, here is it. That shit has happened and its nearly a month now. Many of my friends on leave, sitting in the lap of comfort at home, and on leave, are complaning that they are not able to study. Well, these pictures are my answer to their whining. Conclusion : People, there are guys stuck in god-forsaken places till a fortnight before the exams, so where ever you are, and if you are not here - the exact same place I am, you are still better off. Much much more. So stop complaining and get your asses back to the comfort than rant. Fuck no!!

The night sessions. After the generators go off at 2100hrs and when the outside temperature drops to about 7'C.
Yeah. The mornings. Hate it. The only light being the sun and temp rages to about 42'C.
So, thank God that you are not here. And dare you complain. To me. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment