Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day - Thank you Dad(s).

I want to take a moment out to thank two of the most important people in my life on this day. 

My Acchan, who is now in heaven and is watching over us to give us courage and make sure that we dont lose our way. I will always always be grateful for you for trusting in me so as to give me your precious daughter as my wife. I will never ever forget what a wonderful and gentle man you were - always smiling, always forgiving, always loving and never complaining. These are values I kept imbibing from you every single day you were with us. And I would be a more than blessed if I could become half of what you were in that qualities you had. I miss you, your absence, your love - today and forever.

My Dad - for being the light of my life. My inspiration. My trust. My protector. My guide. My God. Thank you for making me what I am today. Thank you for always giving me the best of everything no matter what sacrifices you had to make to provide me with those. Daddy, I have and always will love you in a way I can't explain with words. You have been, are and will always be my HERO. My Daddy.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the both of you. Everyday is father's day for children with dads like you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment