Wednesday, June 20, 2012

20 Weeks

Dearest Hun,

I am sorry for you to have gone through this terrible loss. Words fail me to explain what mommy is going through at this moment. I am heart broken too, but nothing compares to what she is enduring. She wouldnt cry loud and she wished she could just mourn to the irreplaceable loss she's had - but she's worried that would affect you. Your mom is a very strong woman my child. She is a fighter but with a heart of gold. Your mom has never failed to inspire me from the moment I met her. Daddy always tries to be worthy of her love - a love that knows no limits.

You obviously are hearing people around you crying and speaking with a heavy heart, in contrast to all those joyous voices you'd heard till then, but baby - thats exactly the curve life follows. And its how we tread on these rough patches that decide what we are made up of, or what we'll eventually be.

Please pray for your mommy, ammomma and maasi.. They need so much inner strength. Also pray for your acchachan and acchaama. They are equally heart broken. How wouldn't they be - your Ammacchan was such a great man. He would have loved you so much if he were around when you came.

Hang in there safe and tight my lil one - because out here its going to be a bumpy ride.

Kisses and love,

Dadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment