Saturday, December 24, 2011

Xmas Blues.

Our first Christmas tree. 12.12.2010
Last year this day, this is what my home looked like. Babi had decorated our first Christmas tree and we couldn't have been happier and proud at our own achievement. Fast forward to today and here I am stuck in this tent - freezing temperatures outside and cold in the inside. From the hints I have collected, I know Babi is upto some surprise. I know that she has added some more stuff onto our tree and that she's re-arranged the furniture so as it doesn't look cluttered and she also had some ideas of new furniture. 
As much as my situation sucks, I am also excited beyond measure planning what all to do once I get home.

So I have flushed away the blues and am trying my best to be happy. Why shouldn't I? I am going home in exactly 4 days and more importantly, the Savior has risen. Hallelujah and Merry Xmas to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment