Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Bestest Friend - Tonu.

Sometimes in life there really are bonds that are formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really CAN find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. There is a good chance that many might find it in their spouse, but there is also a chance that that one person who knows you probably more than how much you know yourself, is the same person who has been standing by you all along!

A few pictures from the many we have collected in the past 10 years.

Delhi 2007 
Tonu's Day before the Wedding.

Near Taj Mahal

Military Training 08 
AFMC 2006

Farewell @ AFMC

IIIrd Term AFMC 03
And that one person for me is definitely my bestest friend - Dr. Sharad K Sahai, whom I call Tonu. 

Even when we chilled out together as a group, I knew for sure that I saw a friend in him. A real friend. And that feeling is still fresh, just that now I know FOR SURE that for me, my best buddy is none other than this moron. My bud Tonu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment