Saturday, June 4, 2011

Art and Isolation


Yeah, so Mrs B. is having a great time back at her place and I am left here all alone, with the dogs ofcourse. Wonder what I would have done without these two canines. But to be frank, with or without them, I miss her.
Sitting and sulking the whole day wasnt an option for me. So, I opened by boxes in the garage, and picked out my painting kit. Its a passion I had to let go. Work. Deadlines. And since I have all the time in the world now, I wanted that release. And helps me to relive my passion and it is such a breather + I dont feel lonely.
Now when I started painting, I realised that my hand isnt flexible anymore. It would maneuver the way I wanted to once and not any more. Lack of practice. And that was quite a shocker. But a shot at it, and the above painting is where we ended. Quite weird. Yet one.
But since I am here, I am here to stay a bit more longer. So more and better ones are in the pipeline. Hang on in there.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment