Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 150

Dearest lil Manu,

You are exactly 150 days today. And that calculates to 150 days / 3600 hours / 21600 precious minutes of being with you, in your company, loving you, caring for you, praying, staying awake, happy, humbled and blessed, only because of you.







I wake up to the sight of you,
Nothing breathes life into me like your smell can do.
Your bright big eyes show me the world,
The world that I can help change, giving them you.
In your eyes, I see a hope so bright,
A light that has illuminated my soul with divine insight.
When you hold my fingers with your tiny fingers,
I sense that trust that'll only better like timber.
When you coo at me, my heart skips a beat,
My soul dances and my life never felt so complete.
When you cry, and tears roll down your eye,
It feels like I am bursting inside and I could die.
When I think of you, there is this calm that seeps into me,
I am flung into the heavens and blossoms any place I might be.
My little baby Manu, I always want to wake up to the sight of you,
Nothing breathes life into me like your smell can do.

Love,

Acchu.

1 comment: