Sunday, April 29, 2012

14 weeks.

Dear hun,
Today your mom and I talked a lot about how your coming into our lives has changed it fully. And its been so overwhelming that I cant really imagine how it would be when you are out of your cozy abode into the world. Your mom often tells me - "you have no idea what I am going through in here.." everytime I ask her why she would throw a fit of tantrum/mood-swing for no reason or why she wouldn't consent to go to the movies in the night (something which we religiously have done before). Sometimes I wonder - is that such a big deal? Then I think - I only am 'imagining' how you are growing there in fantastic pace, but she is actually helping you do that. And trust me hunie, it really wares out your mom. But when she thinks of the outcome in a few months, she soldiers on - bravely - just like the army wife that she is. Your mom really loves you hun. And she's given up a great deal to just have you. I will tell you all that in due time but for now I hope that you enjoyed the wonderful meal mom has had. I am sure you are relishing those extra calories your mom is having just for you. Mommy says that I should not be singing old hindi and malayalam songs for you. Why would you not like those songs just cos she doesn't right? Maybe you would share my tastes for music. But your mom sings so beautifully well, and mine, well, you know by now! ;) Btw, do you actually hear me singing for you? Do you like it? Well, what choice do you have right? Maybe when you are a little bigger than now, you could give some signals to your mom and I would take it as a clue. But there is a great chance that I would interpret the signals the way I would imagine and not your mom. So well hunie, you're kinda stuck with nowhere to run. Just hang in there and enjoy the music. ;~)

Your beautiful mommy..

Kisses,
Mommy & Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment