Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello, Stranger.

Isnt it great to meet someone new and then you get to talk to them and then begin to like them. All involuntarily. Thats exactly what happened during the 04 day long reunion at 2/4GR. Got to meet so many new people - Officers, ladies and kids - and now it feels like I'd been knowing them for so long. Had a great time bonding with them and had hell of a time. I have so much to update about how it all went and also some really nice pics to share, but all that once the hangover is over and my head feels a bit better.

So I’d stop right here, when you come back maybe we can talk about it then. As I discontinue my text I’ll transcribe this short prose I picked up from somewhere, something I can absolutely relate with:-

LIFE is like a journey on a train,
With two fellow travellers at each window pane.
I may sit beside you all the journey through,
Or, I may sit elsewhere never knowing you.
But should fate make me to sit by your side,
Let’s be pleasant travellers-its so short a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment