Friday, June 11, 2010

BAH!!

I'm in a mood of late. And my fucking Yahoo mail won't actually send any of the emails I write--it just grinds and grinds forever, *saying* it's sending, but the messages don't turn up in my sent folder. Maybe it's just having problems writing to the folder. I dunno. Has anyone gotten any email from me in the last couple of days? Or do I have to go rewrite every damn email from my gmail account? Grr.

Am still hung up on the tax saving thing my friends are doing. Dithering. It seems so decadent, and yet at the same time, it also seems less decadent than spending an equivalent amount of money on crap we don't actually need, which probably we do every month between Target and grocery store snacks and bicycle shorts, etc. I hate making these decisions. I have a serious hangup about responsibility for finance management.

Also Babi's been sick for two days with a bad sore throat and much snuffling and wheezing, and I'm probably about to go into my bad mood, which always makes me feel depressed and exhausted for a day or two.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment